Sunday, May 25, 2008

People Mimic What They Find Attractive

I read that from a Christian health magazine. It was supposedly explaining why some couples look a bit alike. It said [or somewhat said. I don't remember it exactly, you know]:

People mimic what they find attractive,
sometimes even subconsciously.

At first, I didn't know what to make of it. I thought it was true but I wasn't really that sure. But then, I'd proven it once in my second year as a highschooler in ANHS. I noticed Rezia biting her handkerchief like Alan usually does. Before I saw her do that I already knew she, uhmm.. . liked Alan. She had always been a bit obvious about it, but she was getting really obvious. And so, I concluded that the above fact is in fact a fact.

And, uhmm.. . This is just to make things clear. Just because it looks cute [or attractive, whatever] on someone, doesn't mean it will do the same for you. I've seen wonderful faces ruined by other people's 'attractive' habits.

but i was really flattered by those who copied my lower-lip-biting, hihi. i usually do that when i'm nervous, but, sometimes, i also do it when i'm not. you know, like when i'm bored? i never really thought it looked good on me, so when i got home i stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself biting the left side of my lower lip. hmmm.. . i have to say, i didn't look ugly! haha! but anyway.. . *kilig* samok, bulabog man pud ta.
posted on 7:37 PM
0 Comments